What makes Skin Omegas+ special?
Skin Omegas+ contain EPA (an important omega 3) along with GLA (an important omega 6) made from Evening Primrose Oil.
Skin Omegas+ is made with premium, clinically researched omega 3 from EPAX, a world leading supplier known for its purity, quality and innovation. They hold a Friend of the Sea certificate, so you can be sure the omega 3 is sourced using methods that conserve marine habitats and resources. EPAX products are guaranteed to meet or exceed all known global purity standards.
- Like an internal moisturiser for the skin
- Nourishes dry skin
- Helps to soothe and calm skin
- Gives skin a luminous glow
- Supports skin health
fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d-alpha-tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha-tocopherol.
How To Use
- Take 2 soft gels daily with a meal or as your health professional advises.
- Store below 25°C.
- Ensure pot is closed after opening and stored in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin, or coumadin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Artificial flavourings
For more details simply email our beautiful team at Skin By Jessica Luise.
For the latest pics, videos, and live story educational tutorials, follow our socials on Instagram.