Why You’ll Love GUT PRIMER Inner Beauty Support
Designed to holistically support your health, this berry and mint-flavoured gut powder includes turmeric, traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help relieve inflammation and support digestion, and zinc, which is integral for immunity and skin health.
Good to know: This gut repair powder is vegan, cruelty free, non GMO, no artificial flavours, preservatives or colours, no added gluten, dairy, soy, eggs or nuts.
GUT PRIMER Inner Beauty Support is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
Please ensure you read the product warnings before purchasing.
Who Will Love GUT PRIMER Inner Beauty Support
- Anyone looking for a restorative powder to help promote healthy digestive system function.
- Help to bring a little balance back to your belly with GUT PRIMER™ Inner Beauty Support™.
- This nourishing restorative powder has been designed to help repair and soothe the gut with a blend of herbs and nutrients used in treatments to help heal leaky gut, as well as superfood ingredients that work synergistically to help support digestive health.
- Herbs such as slippery elm, milk thistle and turmeric have been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support digestion, while slippery elm and licorice root are also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help calm and strengthen the gut lining.
- As our overall health, beauty and wellbeing are so intimately linked to our gut health, this blend is intended to holistically support your health from the inside, out. Turmeric is used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine to help relieve inflammation, while zinc is integral for immune function and skin health.
- Our philosophy at The Beauty Chef is that ‘beauty begins in the belly’ and GUT PRIMER™ is designed to help bring this philosophy to life – prime your belly, prime your skin.
- Supports a healthy digestive system & aids digestion – Slippery elm, milk thistle and turmeric are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support digestive system health. While turmeric is also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and help reduce digestive spasms.
- Helps to repair the gut lining – GUT PRIMER™ INNER BEAUTY SUPPORT contains a combination of herbs and nutrients as well as L-glutamine, which are used in treatments for leaky gut. Slippery elm and licorice root, for example, are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help maintain healthy mucous linings, repair cells and support mucous membrane health. Aloe vera is also traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support healthy mucous linings.
- Supports healthy liver function – Herbs, milk thistle and turmeric, are used in Western herbal medicine to help protect the liver and maintain healthy liver function.
- Contributes to healthy immune function – 70 percent of the immune system is located in the gut and while zinc is integral for maintaining skin health, it is also a mineral which helps to support and maintain immunity.
- Bio-fermented – Turmeric and papaya are bio-fermented with The Beauty Chef’s exclusive Flora Culture™ blend.
How To Enjoy
- Mix 1 level tbsp (10g) in 200mL of water once daily, with food.
- This product is not suitable for children.
- Store below 30ºC.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women, or women likely to become pregnant.
- Talk to an Ayurvedic practitioner/health professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you.
GUT PRIMER Inner Beauty Support Complete List Of Ingredients
Each 10g dose contains: glutamine 4g, slippery elm bark powder 500mg, Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit extract, equiv to 12g, Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) inner leaf juice powder 7.5g, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, equiv to 5g, Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome extract, equiv to 990mg, mastic gum 125mg, Carica papaya (papaya) fruit powder** 50mg, zinc (as amino acid chelate) 14mg, Mentha x piperita (peppermint) leaf powder 10mg, peppermint oil 10mg, Curcuma longa (turmeric)rhizome powder** 10mg.
For more details simply email our beautiful team at Skin By Jessica Luise.
For the latest pics, videos, and live story educational tutorials, follow our socials on Instagram.