Focus Care Comfort+ Vita-Enriched Antioxidant Gel Key Ingredients
- Beta-Carotene (vitamin A)
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
- Contains a high concentration of antioxidants that are proven to combat free radical damage.
- Has a cooling and moisturising effect on sensitive skin types.
- Antioxidant Gel may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM or it may be used as an introductory moisturiser if the skin is sensitive to other forms of vitamin A, for example, Retinyl Propionate (Retinoids).
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning, apply Antioxidant Gel evenly to the face, neck and décolleté or any focus area of sensitivity before moisturising with your regular vitamin A enriched Environ moisturiser.
- Use morning and/or evening.
- Environ recommends that consumers with very reactive skin, combine Antioxidant Gel with Colostrum Gel as a daily defence system to help improve the overall appearance of sensitive skin.
Who Should Use It
- Antioxidant Gel may be used at any stage when skin feels fragile and looks sensitive due to effects of free-radical damage (exposure to pollution, smoking, temperature extremes etc.).
- Alternatively, it may be used as an introductory moisturiser if the skin is sensitive to other forms of vitamin A (retinoids). We recommend using a minimum of 2-3 bottles of Antioxidant Gel before slowly progressing to a step 1 Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ moisturiser.
For more details simply email our beautiful team at Skin By Jessica Luise.
For the latest pics, videos, and live story educational tutorials, follow our socials on Instagram.